Friday, July 29, 2011

A Winner and a Busy Weekend!!!

Whew!  SOOOOOO excited to finally have Internet back at my house!  YAY!  Hopefully I'll be able to be a better bloggy friend and enter some fun challenges now.  I can't wait!

I have a winner to announce today.  The winner of a Pink By Design $10 gift certificate is:


YAY!!! Congratulations, April!  I'll pass on your e-mail addres to Sarah over at Pink By Design, and she'll get your gift certificate out to you. :o)
I also wanted to let you guys know about some fun things that are going on this weekend.  First, I get to be a part of Sandra's Butterfly Birthday Blog Hop this weekend.  You probably know Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut, and it's her birthday this weekend.  To celebrate, she's hosting a fantastic hop that's full of talented and creative crafters.  I'm honored to get to participate. So, I hope you'll stop by tomorrow to see what everyone creates for Sandra's birthday.  
Blog Hop

Also, in honor of Pink By Design's Anniversary, there will be a new project posted every hour on the PBD Blog.  So, I'll be posting something there tomorrow, along with all of the other fabulous members of the Design Team.  I hope you'll check it out! :o)


I hope you'll come back to visit tomorrow! :o)




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D