Sunday, August 7, 2011

Three Lucky WINNERS!!!

Hey, everyone!  I hope you're all having a FANTASTIC weekend!  I sure am!  I finally got my crafting space in the new house all organized.  I share the space with my kid's library and movie-watching TV and my husband's office stuff, but the space I actually get to work in is still actually bigger than where I worked in my last house.  I also get to keep my Cricut set up in one spot without having to move it in and out of my space on my craft table.  So, I'm LOVIN' the new "craft room/office/library/movie room"!

Anyway...enough about that.  I have some WINNERS to announce!  YAY!  First, I want to announce the winner of the Pink By Design Cupcake Background Stamp.  And, the winner is....




Congrats, Sharon!  I'll be e-mailing you soon to get your snail-mail address. :o)

Now, the winners from my Pink By Design Marathon (Poppin' By) post.  First, I have a $10 Gift Certificate to give away.  Here's the winner:



Congratulations, Scrappy Cocoa!  Mr. Pink or Sarah from Pink By Design should be contacting you soon to send you your gift certificate.

I also have a Pink By Design Cloudy Day Background Stamp to give away.  And, the winner is...




Yay, Cathy!  I'll be e-mailing you to get your mailing address.  :o)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll come back tomorrow...I have a card to share with you that I think turned out SUPER cute!  I can't wait for you to see it!  HEE HEE!



6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for all the winners! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! thank you thank you!
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am soooooo excited!!! Thank you so very much!! My e-mail does some strange stuff sometimes. So I'm gonna give it to you here: anmeron at alabamabroadband dot net Thank You!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D