Sunday, October 16, 2011

Got Candy?

Happy Monday, everyone!  Can you believe Halloween is just two weeks away?  It's my day to post over at Pink By Design, and I have a cute little Halloween card to share with you.  I've been dying to use the cute little stamps from the Pink By Design's Guess Who? September 2011 Stamp of the Month Set, and I was so excited when the Copics I ordered finally came in.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  Here's my card:



This is my first time using my wonderful Copics, so I hope you like my coloring. :)  If you'd like to see how I made this card, including all of the paper measurements, etc., I have a detailed, step-by-step tutorial waiting for you over at Pink By Design.  I hope you'll leave a little comment for me here, then head on over there to check it out.  I'd also love to hear your comments about my tutorial once you get there.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great Monday!



7 comments:

  1. OMG...I LOVE THIS CARD! WOW, first time coloring with copics GREAT JOB! Copics are to rich for my blood, I went the promarker way. But, your coloring and card is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! No one would ever know it's your first Copic use - your colouring is fabulous. :) SUCH a cute card - love the stamps, the colours, and that RIBBON is gorgeous. :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE!! love all the adorable customes:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, this was your first time with copics...Wow, this is awesome!! Your coloring is great. I am jealous! I love all these goblins:)Great job Lisa! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job with your Copics and the card is just soooooo cute. You're going to love working with Copics.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinking cute. Love the stamps and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D