Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Happy Thursday!!!  It's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge, and this week's theme is Anything Goes.  We all got to work with some gorgeous images this week from Dilo En Espanol. Here's what I came up with:


For this card, I used the Marbella Stamp from Dilo En Espanol.  I was feeling whimsical, so I colored her with some fun colored Copics.  I found this pretty Fancy Square Frame in the Silhouette Online Store and changed its proportions to fit the stamp better.  Then, I used the Offset feature in Silhouette Studio to create a shadow layer around the frame.  I mirrored the shadow layer above and welded the two pieces together to create the card base.  Then, I just added a little Cherry Lipstick Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, and my card was all done!

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own Silhouette-created project.  Remember, anything goes this week!  One lucky linker will win this awesome prize package:


We can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D