Monday, September 17, 2012

Rattle My Bones

Yay!! It's Monday! ;)  This is Lisa from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, and I have a cute little Halloween card to share with you today.  Here it is:



I had such a fun time creating this card.  I got the card base from the Silhouette Online Store, and the cute little skeleton from my graphics store.  I used the Pink by Design Quatrefoil Background Stamp to add a little pattern to the background of my card.  I love how it turned out.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design's A Haunting We Will Go Stamp Set, and the skull and crossbones came from Pink by Design's Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set.  I added some jewels, some pretty crinkle ribbon, and lots of ink and doodles, and my card was all done!

Here are links to the products I used for my card:
Don't forget about the Ink it Pink Challenge that is going on right now.  The challenge this time is to use material of some kind (besides ribbon) in your project.  You can link up your project HERE.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back later this week with more projects for you! :)


4 comments:

  1. Love it, this is such a super cute card.... He looks like his doing the happy dance...hehe!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - what a fun card Lisa! That little skeleton is as cute as a skeleton can get!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D