Monday, September 3, 2012

You Light Up the Room

Hey, everyone!  I hope you've been having a WONDERFUL Labor Day Weekend.  It's my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I have a birthday card to share with you today. Here it is:


I've been wanting to use this cute little Half Pint 3x4" stamp set, What's Your Number, ever since it showed up in my mailbox.  Well, I finally got the chance use it today. YAY!  I used the fun numbers to create a background for the front of my card.  I added three little candles and some crinkle ribbon, and the front of my card was all done.



I used this fun sentiment from the Pink by Design 29 & Holding Stamp Set and a birthday greeting from the PBD Birthday, Birthday Set for the inside of the card.  I think this sentiment goes perfectly with all of those numbers.  :)

Here are all of the products I used for this card:
Don't forget that there's an Ink it Pink Challenge going on at Pink by Design.  The theme this time is to feature birds on your project.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D