Friday, October 5, 2012

Jeepers Creepers ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge Oct. 5

Hey, everyone!! It's time for another Die Cut Challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches.  The theme of this challenge is Creepy Crawly...so we needed to use a die cut of something creepy and crawly on our project.  Here's what I came up with:


I created this card using Silhouette Studio.  I changed the card base a little by using the Modify option to cut a window in this card pattern.  Then, I welded a spiderweb from my new PPPR Halloween Critters Cutting Files Set to the inside to make the shaped card.  I filled the background shape with a pattern from my PPPR Halloween Herringbone & Polka Dots Digital Paper Pack to create a fun patterned background.

The silly little spider is also from the Halloween Critters set.  I colored his legs with silver pigment ink, added an orange rhinestone for his nose, and covered his shoes and bow tie with Stickles.  I finished the card off with a banner I stamped with Pink by Design's Everyday Banners Stamp Set and the PBD A Haunting We Will Go Stamp Set.  The twine is from Divine Twine.

I put the cute little guy on an Action Wobble.  Would you like to see him dance?

Whee!!!!!  Shake it, spidey!!!

Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own project that uses a creepy crawly die cut.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

10 comments:

  1. Mrs. Spidey thinks he is so cute! She wants to hang! Lol

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I love that little spider! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute,cute card...
    I love the colors and that spider is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the colors and so awesome you put the spider on a wobble. Love it!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaw,your little spidey is sooooo adorable and love the idea of him sitting on the wobble for a little action..LOL Awesome job!!
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!! Can I send you my mailing address so you know, you can just pop that wonderful card in the mail?? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, who wouldn't want to receive this adorable card .. love that you used an action wobble .. great addition to an already great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card. The colors really pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bright colourful designs! This is one cute spider, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too, love the polka dot background paper and that darling spider with all it's facial expression is just fantastic to look at. You did a wonderful job of making this card. Love everything about it. Wouldn't change a single thing. 100% fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D