Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Embossed Thank You

Hey, everyone!  It's time for my 2nd Pink by Design post for the week.  Today, we're showing you what you can do with wet embossing.  I chose to use some pretty, sparkly embossing powder with one of Pink by Design's gorgeous background stamps.  Here's my card:


This photo doesn't do this card justice...I really love how it turned out when I see it in person.  I used my Versa Mark ink pad and some sparkly red embossing powder with my Pink by Design Paisley Background Stamp.  I love how the embossing really makes the stamped image pop.  


Here's a closeup of the embossing.


I also used embossing powder for this sentiment from the Pink by Design Bracketful Stamp Set.  

I hope you like my simple little card.  Be sure to link up your own Thank You Card or Gift for this week's Pink by Design Challenge.  You don't have to use PBD stamps, but it's always appreciated. :)  You have until Sunday night to link up your project...the prize is the PBD Fresh Goodies Stamp Set.

I'll be back later today with some Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team inspiration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D