Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Design Team Day & What's New Wednesday # 26

YAY!!! I'm so excited that it's Design Team Day so I can show off all of the awesome projects my super talented Design Team created this week using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.  Plus, I finally found some time to get some new files added to the store, so I'll share those with you a little later, too.  First, here's what my wonderful Design Team created:



 Barb ~ BugBites
Snowflakes & Snow Peeps Cutting Files

Nicole ~ Teachdanz


Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations

I mean, really...aren't these ladies AMAZING????  I have the best DT ever!!

Okay, now for what's new in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store.  I added these adorable little dinosaurs this week.  And here's a little surprise for you: all cutting files sets will now include .jpg and .png files for the same prices as usual.  YAY!  As always, if you're not into Cutting Files, you can get the Digital Clip Art files by themselves for a lower price.  Here are these little cutie dinosaurs.  Click on the photos to check these out in the store.


.SVG, .DXF, .JPG, & .PNG files

.JPG & .PNG only

I hope you like these little guys!  I'll be back on Friday with another Guest Designer.  I'm hoping to have all of my stuff back soon so I can start crafting again.  I miss it soooo much!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great one! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D