Friday, May 24, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Sarah Vait & a FRIDAY FREEBIE

TGIF, everyone! I'm so excited to have Sarah Vait from Sarah's Stamping and Stuff as a Guest Designer today.  She made a super cute card using the little froggy from the Rainy Day Critters Cutting Files set.   Here it is:


I love that she added Glossy Accents to the umbrella, tongue, and boots. So cute!  Such a fun sentiment, too!  Be sure to stop by Sarah's blog to leave her some sweet comments. :)

Also, I have this fun Friday Freebie to share with you.  Click on the photo below to go download it now.  It will be available for free for one week, then it will be moved to the 99 Cent Downloads section of the store.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I want to wish you and your family a wonderful weekend.  I hope you get to spend some quality time with family and friends.  I'll be back next week with some new files and projects for you.   

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the frog! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love your fun card Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card. Great color combo. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D