Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What's New Wednesday #33

YAY!!! It's time for another What's New Wednesday.  I've added quite a few sets to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store this week.  Here they are:

This Flower Assortment Cutting Files set gives you all of the pieces you several building blocks you can use to create your own little paper garden.  Mix and match flowers, stems, leaves, and scenery pieces for a HUGE variety of possibilities.  This set also come as a Digital Clip Art set.

I also added a set of Mother's Day Cards...just in time for Mother's Day, which is coming up on May 12.  The cards read Love You Mom and Happy Mother's Day.

In case you missed it, I also added this fun Flower Faces Cutting Files set to the PPPR store on Friday.  This set also comes as Digital Clip Art.

I also added a new paper collection to the store: the Spring Fling Collection.  I re-vamped these sets a little to provide a bit more variety within each set.  This allowed me to limit the number of packs in the collection, which should make it easier on you COLLECTORS out there.  You know who you are! ;)  (PS...I'm definitely a collector!) 

WHEW!!! This has been a super busy week!   I'm excited to start working on some graduation and Father's Day themed items to release during the next few weeks!  I can't wait for you to see what I have planned! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back on Friday with some more projects and a new Friday Freebie!  See you then!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful new sets Lisa! Love the sweet flowers and the Mother's Day cards are perfect! And, I LOVE all the amazing new paper packs - soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D