Friday, August 9, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Gloria Zuniga, New File Friday, & FREEBIE!!!

TGIF, everyone!  I'm so happy that my friend Gloria Zuniga from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot is my Guest Designer for this week.  She loves everything Disney, and she always finds ways to put a Disney spin on her projects.  


She created a super cute card using the Java Great Day Cutting Files set.  Isn't it so adorable?  You can find out all of the details about this card on Gloria's Blog.  I'd love it if you could head over there to leave her some sweet words...we all love comments! :)

I have a couple of new sets that I added to the store this past week.  Here they are...just click on the photos to check out these sets in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store.



I also have a new Friday Freebie for you.  This file will be available for one week, then it will be moved to the 99 Cent Downloads section of the store.  Click on the photo to go to the store to download the file.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back next week with more projects and new files to show you.  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Gloria!! Love the little Mickey head cut outs and the one you used on the lid, just adorable!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new cutting files, Lisa. And I just love Gloria's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the adorable freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a fun card, great job on your guest post!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new files for school and the waves freebie. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D