Monday, March 10, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge WINNERS!

Well, I've just been a terrible winner-poster lately!  I'm so sorry about that!  But, I finally have winners from last month's Anything Goes Challenge.  The Randomly Chosen winner of the $20 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store is:



Congratulations, Cindy!  Email me at lisanorris (at) prettypapergraphics (dot) com to claim your prize.  Be sure to grab the winner image above to display on your blog.

My Design Team also chose their Top 3 favorite entries.  Here they are:


 Lee-Ann ~ Snappy Scraps

Emily ~ Creations of an Army Wife


Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab your Top 3 button above to display on your blog.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this challenge. Be on the lookout for information for our next hop and challenge, which will be this Satruday, March 15. I'll be back on Wednesday with some amazing DT projects to share with you.  Thank so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners...super cute projects.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D