Monday, March 31, 2014

PPPR & MCS Blog Hop WINNER

Happy Monday, everyone! I have a winner of the $20 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store from the Spring Blog Hop this past weekend. The winner is:



Congratulations, Vickie! Contact me a lisanorris@prettypapergraphics.com to claim your prize.

I also want to let you know that the PPPR blog is beginning something fun and exciting starting tomorrow.  My wonderful Design Team members and I will be bringing you daily inspiration using PPPR files.  Brianna from Happy Scrapper starts us off tomorrow with an amazing and adorable project...you don't want to miss it! So, we hope to see you back here tomorrow.  Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by today. :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D