Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hope Your Day Sparkles

Hi, and Happy Thursday!



Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. Today, I would like to share with you a wedding card I made using the super cute PPPR "Dress Up Girl Wedding Dress" Cutting Files and PPPR "Dress Up Girls" 1 Cutting Files. Just incase you didn't know Lisa also now has her very own line of stamps, and that's where I got the sentiment from. It's from the "Little Eagle" stamp set. You can check out the store HERE and the blog HERE. I had so much fun putting this card together and I love the way it came out. I used clear embossing on the sentiment along with Memento Rose Bud ink. iRock for earrings and Star Dust Stickles on her dress and tiara.
What I used:
Memento Rose Bud ink
clear embossing
 iRock
Star Dust Stickles
Before I go I just want to remind you about the awesome sale going on now.

We also have a Vacation challenge that is going on now. You can link up your project HERE.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D