Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vacation Blog Hop WINNER & a SALE!!!!

Hey, everyone! I have the winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to the PPPR store from the Vacation Blog Hop. The randomly chosen winner is:



Congratulations, Glora! I've emailed you...so check your junk/spam folder, just in case.

I also want to let you know about a sale going on at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store. You may have noticed that I don't have sales all that often, so be sure to take advantage of this BIG one now. :)


Also, I wanted to remind you that my first stamp release for my new stamp line, Pretty Cute Stamps, is tomorrow! Woo HOO!!!! So stop by the Pretty Cute Stamps Store or Pretty Cute Stamps Blog to see all of the new sets tomorrow.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for more PPPR inspiration. 

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D