Monday, August 4, 2014

Seeds of Friendship



  Leah Schaeffer sharing with you all today! So a big very warm, Northern Cali hug to you all! 

 I was really looking forward to sharing this card because I fell in love with the seed packet file! It is so simple and so sweet! I wanted to share a little on how I did the sentiment on the card, I simply sized the word "seeds" that was part of the file and then added text using my Silhouette software and then used the print and cut feature. I did cut extra letters and (yes, very time consumingly) added trimmed up pop dots to the letters. As much as I dream of making a single layer card, I just can't seem to do it! LOL! For some extra detail and texture I pulled out my seldom used Cuttlebug and embossed a few of the layers. 


 I really think popping some of the parts of this card and the background embossing really added the detail this card needed. I just wish I had taken the time to have created one with the peas packet (no worries, I had an idea brewing for that for another time!)




 Well thank you so much for visiting today and as often as you guys do! There's always so much to see here that we appreciate your time to stop by! Hope you all are having a terrific summer! xoxo! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D