Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy Fall

Hello PPPR Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am sharing a cute Fall card, using the "Leafy Faces Cutting Files".
 
I know there has been plenty of crafty Halloween projects being shared around the web, so I thought I'd get a start on Fall projects.
 
 
Details:
"Leafy Faces Cutting Files" (I love the expressions on these leaves!)
I re-sized each leaf separately and then rotated and overlaid them.  Then I welded them and used the offset feature to create the card base. 
For the leaf in front, I used foam adhesive squares to add some dimension.
The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom "Let's Talk Turkey" stamp set.
 
Have a great week and Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love the face and I love that you created this as a shaped card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D