Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag

Hello PPPR Friends!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am sharing with you this super cute treat bag using the "Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag" cutting file.


 
Isn't it the cutest?!  And it was super simple to put together too!  These would make cute treats for a classroom, neighbors, or co-workers.  I'll be picking up a stack of orange card stock and making up a few myself.
 
Details:
PPPR Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag cutting file
99 cent section ;)
(I sized it down to 90% and it's still pretty big)
I popped up the eyes with some foam adhesive squares.
 
As you can see, there is a handle and it holds plenty of treats.
 
Be sure to link up your Halloween themed projects for this month's challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D