Monday, October 13, 2014

Having Brains Is Over Rated!


  Hi all! Leah Schaeffer here today with another layout. Very different from my beachy page last time as we are headed into the Halloween season! So excited and very excited to share this page. Pretty sure my last couple layouts for PPPR have been some of my FAV ever pages! 
 I spoke on my last post day for PPPR about using really big elements on your scrapbook page and I think this certainly shows the impact that can have! The photo is a standard 4x6 so you know these zombie kids are cut really big! Did you notice…they look almost exactly like my kids? LOL! 
 I started with a subtle grey and white striped background and then inked the edges. What normally would look like a bad inking job has a smoky, foggy look that lends well to the eerie feeling I was going for. You'll see that better in some of the photos coming up. 


 I added my sentiment using free fonts downloaded from Dafont.com and added some Girls Paperie stickers affixed with my mini stapler. I'll also take this moment to tell you how hard it was to find scraps that I wanted for these darn outfits…I swear I never take that long to get dressed myself! Ha!



 And these are the files I used, you can click on the title below the photos to go directly to the shop for each cutting file. 
Zombies Cutting File
Haunted Graveyard Cutting File
Potion Bottles Cutting File
Gnomes Cutting File
 Thanks for visiting today!!!!!!!
post signature

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D