Sunday, October 12, 2014

I Want Candy!

Hi! It's Ruth here with my very first Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog project! I'm so excited to share with you all the fun I had with the files I selected.

One of the things I really like about the PPPR store is the flexibility to create projects from scratch. I used digital papers (both as a full sheet and to fill in the different areas of my layout) and I also used the PNG files that you get with the cutting files to do print and cut! Let me show you!


I used the Cotton Candy and the eye candy from the files below as print and cut on my title.


And I used a speech bubble as the background for my title.

Up close and personal! 


My daughter dressed up as cotton candy for Halloween! How fun to have this sweet cotton candy file to help show a connection to her in the big group picture!

The papers I used were Halloween Collection Bats & Swirls for the background and one of the triangular slices:
The Halloween Collection Flourish papers were used on the lower 1/2 triangle as well as fill on the title font.
And finally, I used patterns from the Halloween Collection Pattern Pack 2 for other elements on my page.

Everything coordinates, plays so nicely together and goes with my theme perfectly!

I love that!

I sure hope you'll share your Halloween themed projects using PPPR files and join in the Trick or Treat challenge going on right now. Just follow the link on the sidebar for all the details! And if you missed the blog hop yesterday, be sure to head over and take a peek at all the awesome inspiration everyone on the design team shared!

Thanks for visiting and feel free to stop by my blog Paper and Musings for more details about this layout.

Ruth





4 comments:

  1. Totally cute and Super fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colors and layout. And a huge thanks for the 3-D freebie. It will be great on my table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Love how you used the papers---such a great project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D