Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Cheer

Hello, it's Tina from Tina Time sharing a couple of cute files with you from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!!

Here are some "gift tags" I made for a couple of gifts we are giving this year… I know, they don't look Christmas-y but they were perfect for the gift!

I used Happy Hour and Bottle Tags from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for my project!  These files fit perfectly every single time, so there is no cut and re-cutting when you use them.  It really makes the project go pretty quickly and smoothly!!  My kind of projects for sure…

I made the adorable little Martini guy from this file… I loved his face!  I love to stamp my own faces… I think I like using the white gel pen, but this little face was just too cute so I used it!  I glittered the eyes and the bottom of the glass, and embossed the "vodka."  I placed him on the new Bottle Tag which just happened to fit the bottle of Vodka I had in the freezer…imagine that??

I tied some curling ribbon around the stem of the glass to give it some texture… I have a friend or two in mind that will be getting this cutie for Christmas!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D