Sunday, June 7, 2015

Are we there yet?

Hello! Ruth here!
It's so good to get back to scrapping after the end of the school year gift-making extravaganza! Don't get me wrong, I love making the gifts, but I love so much about scrapbooking. It's just a whole package of awesome for me!

So, you may have guessed that I'm sharing a layout today!
And it's from my son's 8th grade promotion, which I'm so glad to have scrapped when it hasn't even been a week since it happened! I just loved this picture and Lisa had the perfect files for helping to tell this story! I didn't use any of the files you might expect I would use, either.

Here's my page:

I used files from: 

Are We There Yet Cutting Files

Are We There Yet Cutting Files
for the title! So perfect for these young men who are ready to get outta dodge (our K-8 school) and on to something bigger and better (hello, high school!)

Arrows Cutting Files

Arrows Cutting Files
because these young men are going places (and arrows are awesome!)

Gnomies Cutting Files

Gnomies Cutting Files
the sign tells where they are headed - perfect!

You can stop by my blog if you would like to see more detailed pictures, would like to leave me some love (I always love that) or are interested to see what challenges I'm entering.

Thanks so much for coming by today!

Happy crafting!

Ruth



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D