Monday, June 8, 2015

Friends & Daughters Smile!

   Leah Schaeffer with you all today sharing a layout with a couple of the great camera sets that are offered now. I really just can't get enough of them and plan to use them again and again! Plus, Lisa has done a ton so there are a ton of options and styles. Love that!
   I used the smile sentiment from the Smiley Camera cutting file set and then used other fonts available to finish my title. I love being able to mix things up like that! 


   If you are one of those that really stick to plain card stock when die cutting. Let this little camera below be inspiration for trying something a bit different. This is easy since it's tone on tone and more simply then really using a bolder print. But goodness, it adds so much more interest then plain paper! 


   Another note, make sure you have a new or newer blade when cutting something small and detailed like this. My paper was fine but I am overdue for a new blade so I had to cut these outline cameras a ton of time to create this border! I'm so happy I stuck with it but man, a new blade would have made this painless!

   And the files used today...

   Thanks for visiting and we are excited to see you this upcoming weekend for our blog hop! Woohoo! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D