Monday, September 14, 2015

Chihuahua Birthday Cake

   Leah Schaeffer sharing with you today! I created this birthday card for a special little girl! I asked her mom a bit about her so created this with a few of her favorite things in mind. And the blinged it up where I could! This birthday cake file, along with the candles is one of my all time favorite die cuts and I find there are unlimited ways to use them! 

   I heat embossed the background for more interest and shine and then went a little crazy with the wink of stella and other glitter accents. To add dimension to the card I cut multiple layers of the birthday cake. I love how that makes the cut more substantial. 


   And the adorable cutting files I used...

Make a Wish
Rock On
   Thanks for the visit and have a wonderful week! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D