Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with a cute PPPR file

This weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada, so I decided to go full on turkey for this card.


I just love this cute cut file that Lisa created a few weeks ago, and knew it was PERFECT for a Thanksgiving card.  I know those cute faces will make my kids giggle!  You can pick up the file HERE


You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,



3 comments:

  1. Super cute Michelle! The embossing looks awesome behind the turkey legs! Love the turkey legs~made me giggle!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D