Thursday, October 29, 2015

'Tis the Season...For Beautiful PPPR Files

I'm sharing a Christmas card with you today....because 1...it's my birthday and I can :) and 2...because it will be here before you know it and finally 3...to show you a different spin on Lisa's cutting files. 

I created this card using Snowflakes Cutting Files, but instead of cutting them and piecing them, I used Silhouette Sketch Pens and traced each part of the snowflake in white card stock. I was so excited about this, it bordered on abnormal...(the counterproductive part of this is that I fussy cut all of the parts and pieces...but it's worth it, I promise!) used watercolors on them. I layered them and just look at that??! How fun is that snowflake?!?! Add some glitter glue for a sparkly snowflake feel if you want, and adhere it to the card front!


Here's a close up of that snowflake:


THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE!





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Your card is fabulous~I have to try the sketch pens...very cute card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D