Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Winter Wonderland pocket letter

Hi! It's Nanné here to share a cute pocket letter I created using some of the winter themed cutting files from the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon's store..

I fell in love with pocket letters as soon as I seen them.. I've been wanting to make some lately and thought this would be the perfect time to get a winter themed one done..
Here's what I created:
Is this fun or what? :) 
I love making the individual cards for these and then I get to swap with someone else.. 

How about a few close ups and some details:





I used lots of cutting files so I will list them below:

Winter Critters: penguin and polar bear
Winter Wonderland: Title Phrase and snow flakes
Let it Snow: Happy girl
Snow Much Fun: Snowman
Day at the Beach: bucket, shovel and snow piles
Leafy Faces: leaves

and there's the list of goodies I used to create this pocket letter..

Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné





1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D