Thursday, February 25, 2016

Be the ringmaster

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

For my project today I made a circus theme card using the boy from PPPR  Carolers Cutting Files and changed the color of his clothes and the shape of his buttons (I love my Disney).  Than I thought it would be nice to add some popcorn and even better lets spill some. lol.... The popcorn is from PPPR Movie Popcorn Cutting Files. I did use the print and cut on my cameo for the caroler and the popcorn. For the sentiment I just typed it on my computer. It was per luck that I had the printed background paper as well as the little tickets. To finish the card off I added Heidi Swapp black velvet color shine.

The two PPPR files I used:

PPPR  Carolers Cutting Files 
 PPPR Movie Popcorn Cutting Files

   Also don't forget we over PPPR have a Gettin' Crafty challenge going on now. Hope you can play along. Click HERE for more info and to link up.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D