Sunday, February 7, 2016

Buddies!!


Hi everyone,

Melissa here, it's my day here at PPPR and I have another shaped card for you today, love making those things!! I had been wanting to use the Science Lab cutting file, so I finally came up with this cute card. I just thought these faces were adorable and the Best Buddies cutting Files had the perfect word sentiment for it, be sure to add both of these cutting files to your collection, your gonna love them!

I hope you have enoyed my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!


6 comments:

  1. I love your card! So cute, it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great and happy card. I am thinking who i could make one for just like this. Love the bright colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, what a cute and creative card. Love the color. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinken cute! I love the faces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D