Thursday, March 3, 2016

#lots of LUCK

I embrace any excuse to create St. Patrick's Day things.

This time of year, though I am also very happy to embrace snow, I do like to peer ahead into spring...even if spring leads to summer (booooooo).

I used some awesome Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files to create this little greeting (which also doubles as a door hanger). Files used: Shamrock Faces Cutting Files and Shadow Box Card 1 Cutting Files

To create the "hanger"..punch a hole using a hole punch in the top two scallops. Thread some twine of your choice through the top and tie the ends. I braided mine for some extra detail.


Here's a close up of that sweet shamrock, I have used this shamrock repeatedly, it's one of my very favorites. 


Thanks for stopping by today, make sure you head back over for a great Guest Designer and a fabulous freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D