Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Just a Note

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with an amazing PPPR file.

Yesterday, I needed some cards to send notes to school.  I went to my card box, and lo and behold, no basic note cards.  Off to my craft room I went, and a little while later, I had made 4 of these beauties:


Aren't they pretty??  I LOVE these gorgeous daffodils and they were SO easy to put together!  The hardest part was finding the right yellows :)


The daffodils are from Lisa's Spring Garden Cutting Files.  There are some real beauties in this set.  Look at that gorgeous tulip and the humming bird???  Shut the front door!

Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.  The daffodil is file #58442, make sure you go pick it up!!

You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D