Monday, July 4, 2016

Lion Birthday Shaped Cards

   Hey, it's Leah sharing a boy and girl shaped card set. I am always running low on birthday cards. Never have the right one I want, so I just thought maybe I ought to make a couple. I've always had a fondness for shaped cards so created this mixing a few cut file sets. 
   Aren't these darling? They are pretty little. The cards were sized to fit in a standard A2 envelope which means these are pretty small. But honestly, they are even cuter in real life with the smaller size! 
   For a tiny bit more interest, I've added stars and Wink of Stella to the balloons and to the cake. 
   Well a short and sweet post for today since it's a holiday! Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you have a fun and safe night! Here are the files used...
Safari Love
Birthday Panda
Make a Wish
Hugs!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's cute! and I"m not lyin' (lion)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the card especially like that it is a shaped card. Was looking to see when the winner for the challenge that ended 7/2 was to bee posted? Have a Bee-utiful day & a Happy 4th of Jul!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D