Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Happy Fall Y'all

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files.

Fall is in full swing, and this weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada.  I decided to create a cute fall card:


Isn't he ca-ute??!!  He was SO easy to cut, and I think I love him... I love the great autumn colours that he is in and how can you resist that cute face?

The little scarecrow file can be found HERE and in the Silhouette Store is HERE.  The card base I used is HERE.


Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.

You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D