Thursday, October 20, 2016

Have a FANGtastic Day!


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 

For my project today I have cute little Halloween Treat Bag I made using PPPR Oval Window Treat Bag Cutting Files. I cut the treat bag out two times, once in black and than I only cut the front and back flap in the spider web printer paper. The adorable vampire bunny is from PPPR Costume Critters Cutting Files and I took the pumpkin bucket from the mummy llama. If you haven't seen this PPPR file you should really check it out (adorable). The little bats are from  Martha Stewart EEEK punch and the sentiment that went so well with the vampire bunny is from Pretty Cute Vampire Digital Stamp set.



Don't forget about the PPPR Linky Party that's going on now till October 29th HERE.

Files I used:



Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Your little vampire treat bag is adorable! Love how you did the spider paper for the front and tab. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D